Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Joomla VPS Hosting
|Type:||Cutting Edge Content Management|
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla 1.5 Appliance - Cutting Edge Content Management
Joomla! is an award-winning Content Management System (CMS) for building websites as well as a Model-view-controller (MVC) Web Application Development framework. The system includes features such as page caching to improve performance, RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls, website searching, and language internationalization.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
Joomla 1.5 configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/joomla
- SEO optimization enabled by default.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery, user registration)
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP and MySQL.
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin: username root
Joomla: username admin
Official Resources: www.joomla.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.